Aquarium needs you!
We are always looking for talent to join our hard working and passionate team. We are based in the market town of Altrincham, a short journey from central Manchester and with access to beautiful countryside.
You can see the roles that we are currently recruiting for below. If you want to work in a friendly and productive team responsible for bringing new digital technologies to some of the largest insurance companies in the world, check out the roles below. If you are excited by what we do, contact us below. We are always looking for the right people to join our team.
To find out what it is like to work at Aquarium, click here
To find out about the many benefits we offer employees click here
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable and follow industry best-practices around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a friendly team player, willing to share your knowledge and learning with others.
You must be experienced in an Agile approach as our projects are delivered in sprints.
Full Stack Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective RESTful APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years development in .NET, ASP.NET and MVC
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (2012+)
- Development of RESTful APIs from scratch
- Can demonstrate good understanding of current technology stacks
- OOD, N-Tier architectures and software patterns and techniques
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Have applied SAST and DAST techniques to manage application security
- SSDT and SqlPackage or any Database DevOps tools and techniques would be a big plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- 3 years experience in .NET Technologies
- 1 year experience of working in a CI/CD environment
We are looking for a technical Business Analyst with experience in the insurance sector, for our award-winning business that supplies end-to-end software solutions to clients in pet and travel insurance. You will be joining a company that believes the only way to successfully grow a business is to develop, nurture and grow each person within it. You will be working with a team of people who thrive on helping each other achieve.
You will be comfortable with requirement gathering, writing and prioritising. The successful candidate will clearly analyse, document and manage requirements, help to define problems, get buy-in from stakeholders and the development team to identify viable business solutions.
Some of the BA duties include:
Essential Skills & Experience
Apply for these positions
To apply for any of these roles, please complete the form here:
Whilst these are the jobs that we have available at the moment, we are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you think you fit the bill, get in touch.